I believe I had just bought a new used car that I remember getting very cheaply. After I got it running I was over at a so called friend whose name was Curt and I don't remember the last who told me he wanted to race me for titles and I didn’t know what he meant, so he told me that he would put up the title of his car and I would have to put up the title to my car before we would race the cars would race to figure out who would keep title to both cars. And you think I would do that, no you are wrong. I had spent all the money I cold spare so I declined and never talked to him again except in passing.
I moved with my very few belongings in my new ’57 Chevy to a very old and cross lady by the name of Sister White in Rexburg, Idaho in order to go to school. Seems all I did was play mostly with some girls who seemed nicer than any girls I had known to date. As always I got D’s, a couple C’s with more F’s as any thing this time. So I flunked out of college, but I found a girl named Mary Lou that I proposed to. In order to propose I ended up selling the ’57 to buy a wedding ring. This hurt but not enough to stop me. Well I proposed just before the Thanksgiving holiday and she didn’t accept but told me she wanted to think about it over the holiday, then she asked me if she could take the whole ring set home to Montana with her to show her parents, so I let her. I bummed a ride home and when mom asked why I didn’t bring my car I told her that it wasn’t doing well enough for a trip of 800 miles.
After the holiday I went back to school and looked for Mary Lou but she had not gotten back to school yet so I had to wait until the twelfth of never as she had taken my ring home with her and had gone off to marry a local who I found when I finally called her parents to find out what had happened to Mary Lou and I have not said what her last name was and I have withheld it because of it being such an odd coincident that I was going to get married with a girl named Keller. And alex will understand the coincidence as he wanted to figure out if Amanda Keller in Harrah was the one for him before and during a mission. Sorry if this gets you in trouble Alex but she should understand that it was before you met your wife.
After my mission and had asked my sweetheart to marry me this same Mary Lou called my mother and cried on her shoulder about having to get a divorce and wanted to know if I still wanted to marry her. Can you believe the audacity of the crazy woman? I would have to first forgive her for what she had done to me and I had already met the one to share eternity with. But my mother decided I should marry this divorced woman rather than marry a "Mexican divorcee". How prejudiced!
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seriously you should write a movie script with your life! Although in the movie you should definitely race for the titles and of course you can say that you won!
ReplyDeleteWho knew? Moral of the story is never date a girl from Montana!?!
ReplyDelete