Thursday, February 09, 2006

The early Nield Family

Posted by Picasa
Top to bottom Left to right:

Mom, Dad, Connie, Sandra and Keary.

This picture is at the left side of our house. You are looking at the Grohfs' barn in Victor, Montana. Just to our right about 1/2 mile is grandma and grandpa Nield’s house.

I remember climbing up in the old Oak tree there as we had a fort built up there and a swing rope from one of the branches about half way up, which was about ten feet above where the fort was and we had to climb at least six to eight feet to get to the fort. No one or I would like to say that no one ever worried much about as long as no one was crying, but they were always out side calling for us, so we would be real quiet until mom or grandma or both went back in to finish what ever they were doing. Then they would come out and find us and if we were not doing good things I would have to go find a switch. And as you can see, there are a lot of switches around I just had to choose a large enough one. This is from a five year olds eyes.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! your dad looks exactly like Uncle Roger or vice versa! That is so cool to see pictures of you as a kid! -ciria

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!