Thursday, February 23, 2006

Apologies to my SWEETHEART!

I must apologize for my loose tongued approach to my talk of yesterday. With a blog one must always be cautious of what one might say to cause an employer to react if a blog search is done. I am going to return to yesterdays blog and remove that which I think may be damaging.

I think that one should be very concious of the fact that blog searches have become rather common place in the employment process and that with a blog your business is not just your business, but that of every person in the world who might read it. I would not have chosen to write my life history on a blog except that is the only way that I would have had the courage to complete it while on this earth.

Now it will take me quite more time to decide on how to present the balance of my tale as at present I have no idea how to proceed with this story of my life. You see now there are many others to dispute what I have to say and I realize that the facts are what I remember and not what someone else remembers. You see I want to make the remembrances as close as possible to the truth. So it may take a few days to get my memories correct.

Love Dad

3 comments:

  1. Just letting you know that everyday we (alex and I) check to see what you have written and if you have written something I read it to him. I think that the only way he would like it better is if I would let him chew on the computer but I don't dust ofeten enough for that otherwise I would let him naw away. I think that he likes your blog so much because it makes me smile and laugh, eggs and ham can only bring so many smiles. We're some of your bigest fans, sorry we don't comment more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully this blog doesn't interfere with your job outlook.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!