Sunday, February 26, 2006

02/26/2006 Fun

We had an empty nester couple over for Sunday lunch today for the first time in many years and really enjoyed ourselves today. I took some movie clips of Diana dancing around after they left. But could not figure out how to put them on the blog so if anyone can tell me how to do this I guess everyone can see. Otherwise each will have to wait till we come visit. By the way try looking at "Our House" in the links area! One more thing try reading the one about questions once more.

I have decided that everything I write, except when I am talking about memories, is just the ravings of a lunatic so do not pay any attention to my ravings. Please

I apologize for causing so many wonderings about what I have asked in previous posts. I guess if you understood it then don't worry about it.

1 comment:

  1. saw the pictures on our house and enjoyed them very much, I dont' know how to add video. I would just send the video email to the family until we can figure that out

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!