Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Patriarchal blessing...

I am going to share with you all a small paragraph of my patriarchal blessing. And tell you that I should have lived a much better life from what the rest of the blessing says.

Many of you may have heard me tell of this paragraph in the past, but I will share anyway.

The greatest aim of your life is to become a father and have the responsibilities that come through that blessing, in order for you to maintain life and enjoy the many blessings that come in this life, you must be able to support and maintain a home that will bring comfort and enjoyment to you and your household. I bless you that as you go to school you will study and decide early in life what occupation you want to follow. I bless you that you will be able to select one that you will dearly love to work at each day of your life. One that you feel can support your family in a pleasing way to them and to you.

Have a good day.

P.S. I guess that you must be scared so you are not leaving me any comments so that I will stop with this silly blog. I don't care if these comments are good or bad as long as I know that some one is reading this thing.

1 comment:

  1. You have made your mistakes as a father, as we all have and will as parents, but I know that the greatest thing you did was our family! We all love each other and since we never stayed in one city for long, we consider you and mom home!

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!