Friday, February 24, 2006

Keary Nield's Life: Help needed...

Keary Nield's Life: Help needed...

OK! If no one is offering to help, and I don't mean any criticism, this is my decision concerning the rest of my life history: I guess that I will make this entire blog my life history (copied from the internet and pasted in Microsoft Word) - including some or all comments and minus MOST of the Links I have put out there and I would suggest that if I make any mistakes that you are not happy about during the rest of this life history that you leave a Link, as I have been doing, to correct me and I will fix it then delete that Link!
OK? Comments, if agreed or not agreed, please.

3 comments:

  1. i think most people are copying and pasting your posts and keeping them in their own computer. I know that we are I remember hearing that ciria is doing the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good part of writting your history is leaving the errors in, it makes it more personal, and we couldn't fix the mistakes anyways, they're to minor for us to notice (english never was our favorite).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed- I would have offered but I am having a hard enough keeping up with my life. I love you tons and love reading your blog! I also agree with Kiki - a good part of writing your history is that you do it and if it comes with errors then thats what makes it yours.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!