Thursday, February 09, 2006

Here is a bunch of sissys

Isn't the Internet amazing? I would never have known that I culd get these pictures labeled and everything without even leaving my house or even asking for them, as I didn't know they even existed. They were emailed to me.

Left to right:

Sandra, my aunt Karen (mom's youngest sister), my cousin Marcia Barnes ( no one should get any designs on her as she is a married and crabby old lady these days ), and Keary Lyn Nield (same goes for me). BTW: Guess what Marcia's middle name is - if you guessed Lyn you were right on. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Dad, these pictures are great. I don't think I have ever even seen pictures of your family in the younger years.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!