We were extremely rich and lived on a hill in Victor, MT. this was a beautifl site with a small stream running down each side of the hill were I would go fish and catch 12 pound trout that would be caught on a safety pin bent just so. A little sewing thread tied to the end of some pole found in the thick foliage a few yards back of the streams.
We had so many cattle they could only be counted in two months. About three million depending on how succesful the last stranger who had been caught in cattle theft had been. We had two thousand milk cows that I had to milk each morning and evening. We would get about three thousand gallons of milk each time we milked. Boy the dairys and pasturizers all wanted it as it was the best milk in the whol state and probably the nation. This milk carried almost 10% milk fat so it was ideal for butter manufacturering and ice cream as well as for the best tasting milk.
Boy don’t you wish you could have lived then? This is purely made up nonsense. It is only for the highest amount of blog posts so that I can win JK.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was worried that I knew nothing of my father's past. Are you taking lessons from Alex?
ReplyDeleteI think Alex learned from me only over the years Diana has helped me to learn the error of my ways.
ReplyDeletea river runs through it
ReplyDelete