Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Grandmas end


The neighbor tried to do away with my grandpa by poisoning the Epsom salts (strychnine) strychnine in the Epsom salts. They used Epsom salts for just about everything now that’s all I know about my grandmother. (How was she killed rather than your grandfather?) They put strychnine in the Epsom salts that they used for medicine (apparently she,the neighbors wife, came in the house and put some strychnine in the Epsom salts knowing that they would take it for medicine). My grandpa wasn’t feeling well oe night so she fixed him a cup of tea but he didn’t like as much sugar in his as she did and she got more of the s strychnine than he did.(So he got some also?) He got sick but it killed her. (So did they get prosecuted?) No they couldn’t prove anyrhing, they tok it to court but they couldn’t prove anything nothing to prove for sure. This is something I don’t understand. They used strychnine’epsom salts for tea, it wasn’t tea it was a hot toddy that’s why she (tea could have been a hot toddy) I was just wondering why (what is a hot toddy) (I’d say that anything hot was a hot toddy but I don’t know) I don’t know but anyway she got more of the strychnine than he did.

3 comments:

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!