First off, I must apologize for the lousy post I put in last called "Leviathon" and if you didn't see it you can congratulate yourself as it was that bad. I deleted it for the sake of all those who did not read it.
Sometimes I wonder what life is all about. Diana seems to always know that life is about others and I agree with her only I have a hard time achieving this same attitude. Seems that I could deal with a great big attitude adjustment about now.
Cathy seems to have learned from her mother what I wish I could learn, she is the sweetest person and she seems to always put other people first.
When one looks at me one must wonder how sick is this jerk and no I do not mean physically. I mean psychologically, if I could just look at how the savior lived his life and follow it I would do so much better but I am always worrying about myself and what am I going to get instead of looking at my fellow human and wonderinmg how can I help that person?
It seems that I got the best person in the world for me, I wonder who should have gotten Diana for a wife? I also wonder who could be bad enough to deserve someone like me.
Dad...sometimes we are harder on ourselves than we need to be. You have many qualities we love and appreciate. You're our Dad and we love you so very much. Please don't feel so blue...it's going around the family...must be something in that Utah water!! I wish I could buy everyone a ticket to somewhere tropical and we could just sit in the sun and enjoy each other's company. It would be fun. And being together ALWAYS cheers me up! I love you.
ReplyDeleteUtah is for the depressed
ReplyDeleteYou are much to hard on yourself! We love you Dad...just think you probably secured mom's place in the heavens! JK Anyway, Utah is for the depressed and the bad drivers.
ReplyDelete