Monday, December 04, 2006

Dentures

Uncle Larry told me a story about my grandfather. Gramdpa would take out his knife and whittle on his dentures whenever they would hurt until he had to get a new set of dentures.

Dianas mother will wear her dentures until it is time to eat and then she will take them out and put them beside her plate so that she can eat without any teeth and she does a very good job of it, she even eats tripas without any teeth tripas are normally quite gummy but I guess one could say those tripas are extrely gummy. I remember one day when Cathy was asked to go into the trash can behind the restaurant we had eaten at in order to find those dentures. I don't remember but Cathy would definitely remember if she found them or not.

Want anymore denture stories? I guess I could dig some up and I don’t mean from the grave.

1 comment:

  1. Yucky stories. But I guess if they hurt it is less expensive to wittle away at them for yourself. The funny thing is we all do things like that to save money for something or other.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!