Monday, December 04, 2006

Horses and first of grandmas

In here it says tell a story of your grandpa. I don’t remember my grandpa Passey at all, he died from diabetes when I was about eight years old. What about your grandpa?

I only had one grandparent and that was my grandpa Morgan and I was about sixt… fifteen when he died. I was a sophomore in high school and he died in the spring so I think I was about fifteen years old whe he died and all I can remember about grandpa Morgan is that we used to go see him and he lived five mile- seven miles outside of Idaho Falls and it would take us thirty minutes in the car to drive that seven miles at that time. One time Rex and I rode a horse back from his place we started at noon and didn’t get back until dark (slow horse) we would ride a ways and then we would have to get off and lead him (was it winter time) summer time but you didn’t go as fast in those days as you do now (yah well you had a horse that was worse than a mule) just about.

And this one says tell a fond memory of your grandma and I never knew my grandma Passey. She died when my father was about eleven I think but we lived with my grandma Lee and she was always doing or buying us things, I loved to sleep with her in her feather bed. She had a feather bed mattress. I can remember we used to puff it up and pound it down so.

I never knew my grandmother at all but I know that she died when my mother was eleven years old she was poisoned by a neighbor that lived in the area where my grandpa did over a fight over water rights who could have water and who couldn’t have water

Tune in tomorrow for the rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!