Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas thoughts

The biggest thing about Christmas these days is that the world has chosen to celebrate the Saviors birth at this time which is great. My problem is that satan has demeaned it by making it the greatest shopping time of the year and everyone is trying to gain a little bit of it, from diamonds and other jewelry and cars and yachts and lights to toys and tape and turkeys and hams everyone wants to disgrace othe memory of our Savior. Yesterday I read ten chapters all together in the books of Luke and John to help myself with discouragement.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean....we are going with a small Christmas this year. Hope you get a better feeling about it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!