I don't know if this is what is meant by Past Christmases but one of my favorite memories of Christmas is when we had Santa come to visit with our girls while we lived in Moses Lake, WA. The best thing is that he came into our home and talked to each of the three girls who were alive at that time and when he came back on Christmas morning, each little girl got exactly what she had asked for.
Another story I believe was from Christmas time was when we as a family acted out a play in the Spokane Ward and the girls - Cathy, Kristy and Ciria - sang as the chipmunks of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loved the play I will always remember being Theodore - because I was given a candy bar to snack on in between songs. :)
ReplyDeleteI had forgotten about the chipmunl play...I just remember a big A taped on the front of someone sweatshirt. I did't remember Santa coming back the next morning though. Thanks for telling this Dad.
ReplyDelete