Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And Laredo Again

I guess you are all tired of this also.

Now that we know why I am bald and that I had to move on to a new job as we were not making enough money in buying curios (the flower pots, Iron railings and leather work that is made in Mexico), kind of like my parents huh. I was totally frustrated in that everything seemed to be going against me. Well, Diana has always had very good sense and kept the Lord in mind much more than I.

Diana had always wanted me to go back to college and while I was unable to work, we found social security would pay for me to go to college while I went back to college and as my patriarchal blessing had stated that I would find a career that I dearly loved to work at early in my life that I dearly loved to work at each day of my life and there was Diana whose father had continually encouraged her to get a college education. And when Diana’s sister, Linda, had graduated with a “BA” he was there to watch her get what, I believe he always wanted for himself. And this was about twenty years after Diana and I were married. At least I went back to college and found something I wanted dearly to work at. Funny thing is that I was on the Deans List every Quarter after starting college over again, I even got fairly decent grades in english classes. Now I don’t want anyone to think I believe the Lord would cause any harm to fall on one of His sons/daughters, but I have never been good at keeping His words of wisdom where diabetes is concerned and I do believe that we will have to pay the consequences of not following His commandments. Sometimes this thought causes me great distress. On with the story…

We had always liked to go to the lake and fish I even went while in the cast and on crutches. So we were out there and I wanted to get down off the pier and onto some rocks, but while trying to do this I slipped, fell and broke my nose once again at the same time I scrapped a layer of skin off my nose so that I looked like a goose fortunately Diana was there to help out once again.

Tomorrow there is more of Laredo before moving to El Paso…

2 comments:

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!