Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cathys Questions...

1. What is your occupation? Retired drug pusher.
2. What color is your underwear? Pink with purple pok-a-dots.

3. What are you listening to right now? Sweet silence.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Oatmeal.
5. Do you wish on stars? No, did once but that turned out very BAD!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black.

7. How is the weather right now? Haven’t looked outside yet.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sweetheart.
9. How old are you today? 55 years, feels like 110 years.
10. Favorite drink? Wal-Mart Water.
11. Favorite sport to watch? Football and college basketball (the NBA is rediculous).
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Once black while in high school footbal we all did it as a joke on our coach. Blonde went to Black or brunette, Black or Brunette went to Red and Red went to Blomde.
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I have worn both but now I only wear reading glasses.
14. Pets? None anymore.
15. Favorite month? August.
16. Favorite food? Dianas cooking except oysters.
17. What was the last movie you watched? Yours Mine and Ours.
18. Favorite day of the year? Fathers day.
19. What do you do to vent anger? Never get angry LOL.
20. Hugs or kisses? Both by anyone.
21. Cherry or blueberry? Blueberry.
22. Living arrangements? With my sweetheart in our apartment.
23. When was the last time you cried? I don’t remember, I cry more more now than I did .
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing.
25. Who is/are the friends you have had the longest? My wife or sweetheart.
26. What did you do last night? Watched a movie and wrote a blog Post.
27. Favorite Smell? My wife.
28. What inspires you? My wife.
29. What are you afraid of? My wife.
30.Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Both together.
31. Favorite car? Saab.
32. Favorite dog breed? Huskie.
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 3.
34. How many years at your current job? 12 Longest ever.
35. What is your favorite smell? My wife. Least favorite smell would be a fried body.
36. How many states have you lived in? 10.
37. How many cities have you lived in/name them? Idaho Falls, ID, Blackfoot, ID, Victor, MT, Stevensville, MT, Othello, WA, Rexburg, ID, Seattle, WA, Provo, UT, San Antonio, TX, Laredo, TX, McAllen, TX, Houston, TX, Austin, TX, Woodville, TX, El Paso, Connell, WA, Moses Lake, WA, Spokane, WA, Durham, NC, Newtown, CT, Allendale, SC, Columbia, SC, Orlando, FL, Miami, FL, Harrisburg, PA,, Memphis, TN, Detroit, Michigan, Harrah. OK, Allen, TX, Vancouver, WA.
38. What was the last book you read? The Book of Mormon.

5 comments:

  1. Pink with purple pok-a-dots- if you weren't my father I would say I want to see those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun answers...although I did not know that Fathers Day was your favorite day. I thought it was your least favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should get you a pet. A nice rat would be nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that Cathy wouldn't mind letting us borrow one of her rats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why would anyone think I would get along with a RAT!!! I know that the least thing Diana would want around here would be a RAT!!! She would definitely set me packing with the damned RAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!