I found a part of my journal and thought I would share. I did not write a lot in journal form so this is probably all you will get. I wish I could say differently but there it is. The parts in brackets are not in the journal.
01/29/1981 Last night I could not sleep. I kept thinking of my situation at work and decided that I must look for another job that is with a secure institution and that pays me more like what I feel I am worth. I set this figure arbitrarily at $2000.00 a month or more. (Not worth much am I?) I am so sure that Diana will feel that I am worth at least this much and hope dearly that she will understand my need to go out in search of another job that is rewarding, challenging and tha I can enjoy as much as I have enjoyed working for the city of Moses Lake. (Never did find a job that I enjoyed as much as working for the city of Moses Lake.)
and I pray the Lord will bless me with enough money to go out into his vineyard once again only with Diana this time. I feel that my Heavenly Father has something in store for me so as to make my patriarch cal blessing so specifies. And I can see no other reason why He would put up with a sinner such as I unless He wants me to repent and finish the job He has set for me to accomplish here on the earth.
Just to let you know; it took me a little over two years to find a new position.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing, Dad. I often wonder why Heavenly Father puts up with me. Glad to know I am not the only one who wonders this. Love you, Dad.
ReplyDeleteit was great reading from your journal, i hope for more to come
ReplyDelete