Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not real often...

I apologize in advance as I am going to stop writing for a few days as last night I did something to hurt my little finger, so now I am using the on screen keyboard and it is taking me such a long time to write this short note.
Also, due to my bound state I knocked over a soda and spilled it all over the keyboard which no longer works very well.
See ya soon…

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad to hear that your finger is hurt and keyboard not working very good. I'll miss your stories that kiki, alex and I like to read as a family. But don't rush yourself becuase we want you to be healthy even if that term is only relative in your case.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!