Saturday, January 28, 2006

Explanation.

She's always happy! I Love her so much. Actually both, but mostly Diana.

I must apologize to all if you thought my life was all fun and games, but I started out to tell my life story, and I am not crying in my beer as I know that there is no-one harder on oneself than si mismo (you yourself) but I started to tell my life story and I must be as honest as possible, even if I did say that I cannot tell the truth, er I mean a lie. I don’t want anyone to think that the rest of my life is all doom and gloom as it isn’t. Would anyone want me to skip over the bad parts? Well so much for my explanation.

Now I was talking about the town I graduated hi-school from. We moved to Othello in 1961 and my parents have never left while I am a globetrotter and like to move from one place to another in the USA.

There were 2 sets of twins in my age group in Othello and who were in my class. There was Debbie and David Fale, and there was Kristy and her sister Debbie whose last name I cannot remember for the life of me even if I can remember all things as if they happened earlier today. Anyway I remember both Debbies to be so dry and stuck up they remind me of prunes and David was a jerk, but I always wanted to date Kristy as she was such a nice person to me, but I was afraid of what her sister Debbie might say to me. I think I was never able to forget the little girl in Stevensville until I met Diana and then I forgot everyone else. But now we know where Kristy Dawn got her name.

Kristy was my idea and Dawn was a really fat friend to Diana who used to always be high on marijuana I think can’t be positive, she was not known to me personally.

Another story of Othello tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I am almost 32 years old and I have never known where or how you picked my name...I think I could gone with out knowing where the Dawn came from. At least you liked the girl with the name Kristy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your mother liked her friend Dawn. She was a very good person from what your mother tells me, just a bit different.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!