(I'll do anything for comments, lol )
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you.
I remember the first time that I shook your hand at Ciria's apt for thanksgiving dinner- you said I had a strong handshake and I got really embarrassed.
ReplyDeletethere are so many...i can't choose just one??
ReplyDeleteLet's see...
I remember when we lived in Moses Lake, you & uncle Anthony went to the grocery store dressed in your long, black trench coats and cowboy boats with your pant rolled up so it "appeared" that that was all you had on...you scared the cashiers to death, but I remember you two laughing like crazy. Such pranksters!!