Saturday, September 06, 2008

55 Questions!

  1. What time did you get up this morning?
    • 9:35! Went to bed at 5:30.
  2. Diamonds or pearls?
    • Neither!
  3. What was the last movie you saw?
    • Don't remember
  4. What is your favorite TV shows?
    • The Beverly Hillbillies.
  5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
    • Peaches and Cream or Strawberries and Cream instant Oatmeal.
  6. What is your middle name?
    • Lyn (my cousin, Marcia, has the sane name, Born after me so I guess her mother liked what she saw! I must have been a great looking baby!!!)
  7. What food do you dislike?
    • Sushi, bananas, and since I started using dentures anything that is thick or crunchy. .
  8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
    • Your choice.
  9. What kind of car do you drive?
    • Me drive?
  10. Favorite sandwich?
    • Hamburger wuth cheese.
  11. What characteristic do you despise?
    • P
  12. Favorite item of clothing?
    • Guayebera!!
  13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
    • Australia
  14. Favorite Brand of clothing?
    • Cheap to free
  15. Where would you retire to?
    • TX if I had my choice!!
  16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
    • This year! An iMac isa fabulous gift
  17. Favorite sport to watch?
    • football!
  18. Favorite movie quote?
    • I don’t remember any (that's what Diana us for)
  19. Best Romantic Comedy?
    • So many to choose from I really don't remember er maby
    • You've got Mail!
  20. When is your birthday?
    • August
  21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
    • Both
  22. What is your shoe size?
    • You've got to be kidding!!!
  23. Pets?
    • Duke, I even talk to him.
  24. Any new and exciting new you’d like to share?
    • Yes...I’m getting my drivers license...NO NOT REALLY!!!
  25. What did you want to be when you were little?
    • The Marlboro man, So exciting on TV (I was always ashamed of this desire)
  26. What did you do today?
    • Got my PC ready to send to Andrew,
  27. What is your favorite candy?
    • Any kind except those with nuts in it
  28. What is your favorite flower?
    • Carnations
  29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
    • Thanksgiving! Because I’m hoping to see my family:)
  30. What are your favorite pastimes?
    • Blogging, Learning more about the Mac trying to find a good method of keeping track of my Diabetic records.
  31. What are you listening to right now?
    • Neighbors playing in the back yard.
  32. What was the last thing you ate?
    • Breakfast
  33. Do you wish on stars?
    • What are stars? I haven't seen any in years.
  34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
    • Blue
  35. How is the weather right now?
    • 61 outside right now with a high of 78 expected.
  36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
    • Diana, its always Diana or my mother
  37. Favorite soft drink?
    • Diet Dr Pepper Caffeine free
  38. Favorite restaurant?
    • Red Lobster or the Mexican restaurant at the bell tower.
  39. Real Hair Color?
    • Skin.
  40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
    • My dads car.
  41. Summer or winter?
    • Its alwats winter here but I like autumn.
  42. Hugs or kisses?
    • Both from Diana!
  43. Chocolate or vanilla?
    • vanilla.
  44. Coffee or tea?
    • Coffee and Tea of course
  45. Favorite cleaning product?
    • Water
  46. When was the last time you cried?
    • At the end of the family reunion and when Andrew left
  47. What is under your bed?
    • no idea to everything
  48. What did you do last night?
    • Learned how to keep my Diabetic records online.
  49. What are you afraid of?
    • Everything
  50. Salt or sweet?
    • Sweet
  51. How many keys on your key ring?
    • 2: house and mailbox
  52. How many year at your current job?
    • 13 years retired. Longest ever!
  53. Favorite day of the week?
    • I have no idea t
  54. How many town have you lived it?
    • 26 counting Mission and consulting! 16 without the Mission 11 without the consulting!
  55. Do you make friends easily?
    • No Diana makes all my friends


If you’ve read this list consider yourself tagged! Hugs.

1 comment:

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!