I have decided to write a biography of my married life, and IN this biography I intend to say how I have felt about many incidents that have happened in this period. 07/30/2005
Diana and I decided to marry while I was a missionary. – 1973 - To be honest, I do not know why we decided to marry except that I thought I needed to find someone beautiful enough to turn the heads of everyone around. This is a poor reason to marry anyone, but I was truly blessed, in that I have since found that Diana is one of the most beautiful people that I have ever met. Both outside and inside Diana tries to be kind to everyone, even the garbage man, not that he is bad or anytthing. Not only is she beautiful but she is also much smarter than I in most things. I believe that the only thing that I am better at than she is that of being more consistent and I am very inconsistent.
Diana has been so patient with my inconsideration to so many people, starting with my children. I have always felt the world owed me as I was delt a terrible hand as I have fought with Diabetes most of my life. Something I wish all you parents to realize is that because I am definitely a carrier also I have given each of my children at least a 50% chance of also being a carrier. I don’t think my parents had any idea as to what they had the possibility of giving their children. Therefore I must only blame myself for my situation. And now for the reason for this “aside”!
Ciria called me a few days ago with concerns for ZoĆ«, as she had to go to the bathroom a lot, 5 times in 1-½ hours. Well I want to tell you all
about what I remember of when I was diagnosed with Diabetes.
1. I was continually thirsty nothing seemed to satisfy my thirst
2. I had to pee a lot (I think it because I drank so much)
3. I ate more than normal and continued to loose weight
4. I continually felt sick (my neck hurt, around my shoulders was very sensitive to the touch, I felt ill most of the time)
5. I was only interested in myself (this might be a personality flaw)
I hope this will help with any questions you might have concerning diabetes diagnostics!
Now back to the star witness, Diana, she has always taken care of me, even when I was faking to get her attention.
Diana and I decided to marry while I was a missionary. – 1973 - To be honest, I do not know why we decided to marry except that I thought I needed to find someone beautiful enough to turn the heads of everyone around. This is a poor reason to marry anyone, but I was truly blessed, in that I have since found that Diana is one of the most beautiful people that I have ever met. Both outside and inside Diana tries to be kind to everyone, even the garbage man, not that he is bad or anytthing. Not only is she beautiful but she is also much smarter than I in most things. I believe that the only thing that I am better at than she is that of being more consistent and I am very inconsistent.
Diana has been so patient with my inconsideration to so many people, starting with my children. I have always felt the world owed me as I was delt a terrible hand as I have fought with Diabetes most of my life. Something I wish all you parents to realize is that because I am definitely a carrier also I have given each of my children at least a 50% chance of also being a carrier. I don’t think my parents had any idea as to what they had the possibility of giving their children. Therefore I must only blame myself for my situation. And now for the reason for this “aside”!
Ciria called me a few days ago with concerns for ZoĆ«, as she had to go to the bathroom a lot, 5 times in 1-½ hours. Well I want to tell you all
about what I remember of when I was diagnosed with Diabetes.
1. I was continually thirsty nothing seemed to satisfy my thirst
2. I had to pee a lot (I think it because I drank so much)
3. I ate more than normal and continued to loose weight
4. I continually felt sick (my neck hurt, around my shoulders was very sensitive to the touch, I felt ill most of the time)
5. I was only interested in myself (this might be a personality flaw)
I hope this will help with any questions you might have concerning diabetes diagnostics!
Now back to the star witness, Diana, she has always taken care of me, even when I was faking to get her attention.
Thank you for this post!
ReplyDeletesorry i didn't comment earlier. thanks for the post. I'll know what to look for. so far none they've been drinking lots of water. but its still hot here in texas. and they are gaining weight.
ReplyDelete