Monday, November 20, 2006

First date according to Dad

Almost exactly like mom told me.


I got out of high school in May and this was in June I mean August that I had been dating this girl and,, her sister was Darlines friend. And Darline had got in trouble last year, her and her friend so they didn’t go to scout camp this year. A friend of mine, one of the kids I run around with in school all the time, he had a date with Darlines friend and she asked Darline to come down that night cause Jerry had asked her to go out on a date and she didn’t want to go o a date with him and she didn’t want to go with him so Darline said yah Ill come down. And so she came down and so when we got there Darline was there and I didn’t have a date – didn’t figure on taking a date but Darline was there and Darlines friends mother asked me if I was going to take Darline on a date. I said I don’t know, I hadn’t thought about it. I says do you want to go out on a date? And that was the beginning of a long romance. And it is still continuing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!