As Diana and I get ready to return to Texas for the LAST time. I figure there will be no more ideas that will pop up in my weary old head. The one thing I would like to do is to remember to take the Temple Locker Key from the Dallas temple back with me as I have had it for so many years without ever using it while living here in Vancouver. I was issued a locker key at the Dallas Temple while I worked as an ordinance worker there. I got ill and before taking the key back to the temple we moved and I just never could find the little old key through three moves while living here in Vancouver.
The other day I found this key in my desk drawer and asked Diana about it so she told me the history of said key. I guess I am going to put it on my key ring now as I don't want to leave it here at home while I go visit the Dallas area and my Son and grandson Alex.
Call and remind me to take the key if you read this before we leave for the airport.
Well I think we are going to be there with Alex, Kiki and alex close enough to alexs birthday that we can do a little pre-birthday cheer before we leave for home. It'll only be ten - elevyn days prior to alexs birthday. Guess we should have left about 8-9 days later. Diana likes to go for her fathers birthday 10/08/1921(1922)?? But she is going to miss his birthday by a day and her grandsons by 11-12 days, I guess this trip for her is a real waste of time.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!