Thursday, October 12, 2006

One from Texas

After bring me here to visit with Alex, Kiki & alex, Diana and sister Linda left to go visit Greatgrandparents or their parents in Mission, TX or way down south. Probably 400 miles south. I'll bet you can't guess who is oldest.


As I am having a hard time sleeping I think I will send a short note from Alex & Kiki's computer. I have been having the best time laying around with little alex. He is the best natured child I can think of, at least I don't remember any of my children being this sweet. I think he always has a smile on his face unless he has hurt himself and these episodes only last about 2 minutes or less.

Kiki framed this picture and alex gave it to me as a gift. How special!

But Grandma Diana gets along with alex better than grandpa Keary. Of course this is not surprising as Grandma Diana gets along with everyone better than grandpa Keary.

I really hope and pray for Alex to find one of those do nothing jobs at the fire department, but I think he will find there is more to do than nothing. BTW Alex did not say they were do nothing jobs, we were talking and he said that a lot of hopefuls had that thought. If he can get some experience he will not have to work so hard in finding a job as it seems that most Fire departments are looking for experienced help.

Good night and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!