How I remember all of the kindnesses that you do for everyone. Why are you such a good person? I wish I could be half as good as you! Is it because of the way you were raised, or have you always been like you are. Were you born a saint or did you have the greatest desire as a spirit to do the will of Our Father ib heaven and so you try harder in this life?
Actually I don't understand how you can worry so much for others with an alcoholic father and a screaming mother. Or is it because of your parents that you are as perfect as you are? Actually I believe it is because of your parents, you decided NOT to be like them as I remember some of your beat em' up stories where you took a guys pants off him and replaced them with your skirt.
Perhaps it is because you were one of the most valiant souls in the pre-existence and decided you were going to be the best, kindest people here on earth so you would be sure that you would return to live with our Father in Heaven once again.
Possibly it is because of your grandmother, who taught you how to accept everything without complaint and you learned how to be such a graceful lady from her. She was a great influence in your life!
You either learned very well or you remembered exceptionally well.
Both your Teachings and your memory have made you into the greatest being I have met hear in person in this life.
Is your heart greater than everyone elses?
Regardless, you have kept your kindness as your number 1 rule as far as I can see. Regardless of where you learned it, you have retained it and made it as part of your life.
This has made you loved by me and by everyone who has met you unless they were jealous of your talents.
Having won the love and respect of all who know you, you go out on a daily quest to be nice to everyone you meet..
Dogs are not beneath your kindness. I remember shortly after we were married you hit a Dalmation with your car and you did more than I would have. You stopped, found the owners and told them of your deep regret.
And you are far more generous than I. Look at this miserable post compared to all you buy me for my birthday.
Yours should be a birthday even greater than Presidents day. It should be almost as great as Christmas.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA.
i agree...Mom is the best! happy b.day.
ReplyDelete