Personally I liked the home we had at first in Moses Lake. Actually it was the first home we tried to buy. Every home we tried to buy we lost money on.
1. I loved the great big picture window in the front room.
2. I loved the fact that we could garden there, even if we never got a big harvest, we were just learning.
3. I loved the fact that I worked harder there to be a good father than anywhere else. Seems I was always too busy earning money everywhere else.
a. I spent time talking to my children.
b. I would go on dates with my girls.
4. I loved living about a block from the church.
5. I loved the activities I was involved in.
6. I loved riding my bicycle to work. Going home was a little harder because of the hill but it kept me in shape.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have fond memories of that house also. Love Ya
ReplyDeletei loved that house too!! I remember drinking grape juice, climbing up to the tree house, growing corn, picking apricots from our tree, the lilacs that bloomed in the front yard, etc., etc. good times.
ReplyDeleteI love your list. I wish I remembered it too!
ReplyDelete