Saturday, January 27, 2007

The surprize

Diana and I went to Portland on Tuesday night 01/23/2007 and even though I told her I would walk she decided that we needed to take the wheelchair. Well in doing this I am surprized to still be alive for one and I am even more surprized that we found the place as Diana still had not recieved her new glasses and I believe we were the blind leading the blind and tumbling over one another as we went. She had the sunglakses but it was pitch black out there and she could see less than I as far as the road was concerned, though she could read the street signs better than I(after stopping at each street). But this is not the story I wanted to tell.


In order to take the wheelchair to the dog training session, Diana had to lift the wheelchair four times, probably 75 lbs. after the battery and seat had been removed. The next day Diana forgot to take her cell phone so I could not easily reach her during the day and after work I thought she had gone to exercise when I did not hear from her till 6:30 PM. Then I started to get worried and it was about 8:00 Pm when she called me for my social security number and said that she was looking at a new van. I had told her that I wanted a Dodge Caravan or Chrysler Town and Country, guess what! She paid no attention to me (surprize surprize) but did her research and found the safest van on the road, A KIA Sedona. See the photos below. Diana only did each side but did not take pictures of the front and back. I guess she is ashamed of the name
No SÉ.
Diana found a car sticker priced at $31,665.00 and talked them down to $23,000.00 and in doing so she did her share of missionary work, as the manager was LDS and had not been to church for ten years, After Diana was finished at 10:30 PM he went home and called his mother and apologized for not beig more active. O algo asi.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the new purchase. it looks like a great new car

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fun fun - is that your first new vehicle in like 30 years?

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!