At least don't believe all that she writes. Especially if it is concerning me. I don't know how she can say that we are going to get a van. HUGH car payments and little reward. As I told her we can get a different type of wheelchair (power assist) where I would get more exercise and Duke could help by pulling if he will. This would eliminate the need for a new car and would make me healthier and stronger.
Anyway I love the fact that so many people are blogging and don't stop. Just eliminate the looking at Diana's blog. JK
I had to change the name which was don't read Diana's blog but I wrote this before I had done the research on the power assist wheelchair. First off I found this wheelchair setup to weigh 50 lbs. Secondly I found that this is an add on to the regular manual wheelchair. The manual wheelchair costs about $2,000.00 and the add on costs $6500.00 and a regular electric wheelchair can cost as little as $3,500.00 - $4,000.00 or as much as $15,000.00. The one I got in December 2001 was about 4,200.00.
Now the reason for all of this is that I keep having the little scooter batteries burn up on me (mostly my fault for leaving the key in place or for not charging the battery at least once a week, preferably once a day). Now the batteries cost about $300.00 each time we have to replace them and it is rather embarrassing. Now I am embarased about the beginning of this post.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember Dad, "Plug It In, Plug It In"
ReplyDeletedoctors are poopheads
ReplyDelete