Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate!


I don't think Calixta could have gotten a better spouse even if I had picked the spouse. Can you imagin2 Calixta allowing me to choose a husband for her? I'll bet she would had a cow much easier than the two of you can have a baby even one one with black hair, olive skin and green eyes. (At least that is how the picture she sent me looked annd I don't have much of an imagination!)

I think you are a great enthusiast to make something of yourself and with Calixta at your side you can go a long way in your attempts to get on top. And yes I do believe you will get on top.

Take good care of Calixta and she will always be there for you much the way her mother has helped me throughout my attempts to do well for her and for the family.

Have a great Birthday and life.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, you are too kind. Calixta is very much her own person and will get it her way. But in the end, her way is always the best way. I must admit, I would be curious who you would have chosen as a husband. I think I got lucky because I am sure I am not even who Calixta would have picked. I'm not going to argue it though, I love it!

    -Nathanial J. Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nate! Hope it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!