Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Silly Game!!

1. Where were you born? Idaho Falls, Bonneville, Idaho

2. Middle name: Lyn

3. How old will you be this year? 58

4. Nicknames: Early Carrots by dad which I hated as I have never been a vegetable!
Teens Cap'n Snork
Later Dad, jerk, big jerk

5. Are you taller than your mother or father? Used to be but some paring has happened so NO!

6. Do you cry often during movies? Very seldom!

7. What is your biggest pet peeve? What's a pet peeve?

8. Favorite color: Used to be blue, now it must be red!

9. Favorite foods: Dianas' cooking.

10. Favorite beverage: Diet Decaffeinated Dr Pepper I used to think that diet decaffeinated was like drinking water but now my life is diet decaffeinated !!

11. Favorite cold cereal: Raisin Bran.

12. Favorite Smells: No smellers left although I do smell skunk!

13. Favorite time of day: Day time While I can see.

14. What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Head and Shoulders.

15. Make-up products? NONE don't use any

16. How many pillows do you sleep with? Depends on size 1 or 2

17. Do you play an instrument? Absolutely not

18. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Don't remember Diana doesn't take me much anymore she thinka I sleeo too through the movie too often.

19. What is your favorite article of clothing? My Guayabera shirts.

20. What is your dream vacation? None.

21. What was your first impression of your spouse? Stuck up really stupid huh

22. If you were an animal what would you be? Grizzly Bear.

23. What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Surfing the net.

24. What is one of your weaknesses? None.

25. What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Nothing

26. If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? The time of the Savior

27. What is the emotion you feel the most? Frustration with self.

28. Do you consider yourself outgoing? Definitely not.

29. What is something you are constantly working on? Being more like Diana

30. Any hidden talents? None!!

31. What is a word or phrase you overuse? According to Diana it’s, “Diana”

32. What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Can't think of one.

33. What is the best thing that happened to you so far this year? Learning more about Isaiah, Nephi and the D & C.

34. The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Stay healthy.

Who are the 6 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Cathy's choices are fine except for me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Silly! I think I learned tons about you, what is silly about that.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!