I picked up a letter from the kitchen floor today mailed on 29 Dec 2007 and still unopened, why was it not yet opened as it was from Bob Wrathall I have no idea.
Anyway I opened it and as it was in such small type I could barely read it. When I was able to finish the letter I called Diana as I was crying. Yes me crying, and why – it was because Janice has died on 3 Dec. 2007.
Apparently Janice found the the head of her femur had been destroyed by a rare cancer resulting in an emergency hip replacement but the cancer was already metastatic and through the year of 2007 she dealt with chemotherapy and palliative radiation. Apparently Janice had her whole family around her at the moment she took her last breathe, something I would not want any of my family to have to deal with.
I cried as I don’t understand why such good people as Janice Wrathall and ZoĆ« Christenson have passed on and people who do not contribute much of anything such as myself are still here. I guess there is a lot I need to learn.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is a sad story, everyone has to go sometime. It's great that they did live great lives and their legacy lives on by the lives the led.
ReplyDeletethat is sad, but they did live wonderful lives.
ReplyDeletesister wrathall was a wonderful women! she gave me my bridal shower AND reception in chapel hill. she will be missed by her family! thank you sister wrathall for all your service and friendship to our family. we were blessed to know you!
ReplyDeleteShe was a wonderful lady with a wonderful family. She will be greatly missed.
ReplyDelete