If I were to ask, “How is money made?” one would probably say that one goes to work to make money! And I would say “that is how one earns money” so how is money made? So now one would think that money is made at the US Mint. Again I would say that this is just how currency and coin is created.
About a hundred years ago money was backed by actual gold or silver, heretofore referred to as just gold, deposits and so one could go to the bank and literally say, “I do not want currency or coin, I want gold”! Then one day a bright banker decided to create money out of thin air and in about 1985 it became illegal for a person in the US to own actual gold or silver but just stocks or bonds for gold, again just paper. So today, all money is created out of thin air.
I must clarify this a little, you see the banker thought, “I can make a loan from the amount of gold I have on hand so that debt is actually creating me money so I should be able to lend not only on the reserves I have on hand but also on the interest portion of the debt that I hold!” [I wasn’t much longer that a group of bankers called the “National Trust” got together and started allowing specific interest rates. This group has nothing to do with the government. Thereby, creating all money from thin air. Today this group is a multinational group. So it is easy to understand why the Lord is so dead set against debt in general, I hope we will all work toward getting out of debt!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesummer always wishes money grew on trees. ditto.
ReplyDeleteWe are working on it! That is why we are almost alway home in all of our pictures! hehehe
ReplyDeleteYeah I thought money was made on trees, just like Summer did.
ReplyDeleteyou remind me of nate
ReplyDeleteinteresting...I wish money wasn't so darn neccessary
ReplyDeleteThe money on my tree is always flying away...I can't even rake it!
ReplyDeletedidn't mean the money tree as a joke Dad! Really, Summer wanted to have a money true for purely good reasons...it was so our family could always be together. she had an eternal perspective to a worldly dilemma. love that girl. who loves you so much.
ReplyDeleteI despise the federal reserve.
ReplyDelete-Nate