Sunday, September 23, 2007

A real pain in the neck.

On Friday night as I was getting in bed I fell off the wheelchair, landed on my head and twisted my neck so severely that Diana had to clean up the blood from the floor. I hope it was not caused by vertigo.

Since then I have been unable to turn my neck more than a trifle and I have had a headache that is almost to die for. I am just playing with words. Maybe I should ask for more help but I know that Diana does more for me than most wives ever have to do for their husband.

The best thing that could have happened to me is is that Alex and Kiki had a little girl named Rocio (Dew in English) Amelie (sounding like Linda Wyatt's middle name) she weighed 6 lbs and 9 oz. being 19 1/2 lnches long, tall and skinny. I am so glad for this as I now have something better than a headache to think of. Alex says she is blonde and she does not have a big head! I'll bet she is beautiful like her mom.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for giving the translation of the name rocio. I love the name, for a while we wanted to name her rocio raylene. which would of been " dew ewe" so i quickly scratched that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your pain in the neck is gone! Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, as long as it is not dirty and as long as I can read it!